Wednesday, 23 November 2016

More photos from fire outbreak at Yaba Tech girls' hostel


There was a fire outbreak at Bakassi block of 2 with 25 rooms per floor storey building which serves as girls’ hostel at Yaba College of Technology, Lagos. The incident started at 5:20am after Disco electric took off supplies and as power generator was restored smoke was said to have started immediately.


Some students had Post Disaster Trauma shocks and have been rushed to federal medical center, Yaba and General Hospital, Randle avenue, Surulere.  No casualties or injured was recorded at all.
Those in shock have been stabilized already. 20 rooms were completely damaged while 5 rooms were partially affected at the topmost floor.




















No comments:

Post a Comment