Two members of the same family identified as Salihu Danjuma Ibrahim and Salisu Ibrahim allegedly died yesterday when lightning struck during the early morning rain in Jos at Bayan Tasha in Ungwan Rogo area of the metropolis. According to Bello Lukman who shared the tragic news on facebook,
The lightening caused the 33 Kva high tension wire above to spark, this came with a heavy sound with the wire coming down to the ground. Scared, the two brothers ran out of this closed shop and unfortunately, the wire had caused current to pass through the water. Immediately they stepped out, they were electrocuted and died. They had since been buried according to Islamic rites.